Monday, October 17, 2011

We Are Born!

     So, it begins!  I've truly been wanting to start this blog for quite some time now.  I have tossed and tossed the idea around...and it honestly got me nowhere.  But, as of today, this is going to finally get started.  Let me first tell you a bit about myself.  I am a married mom of 4 wonderful, beautiful, insane, terrible children.  I say the term "wonderful" loosely.  Just kidding ; )  They are the only people on this planet that between them, they can bring me up and down through every emotion known to mankind in the course of a single day!  Now, that's some serious power! 
     They consist of S, my beautiful, blonde 9 year old daughter, who is more up and down with the emotional rollercoaster than any grown woman going through PMS I've ever encountered.  R, my quirky, glasses-wearing 4 year old with the temper of a F4 tornado; C, my only son, soon to be the big 0-3 next month...a sweet, mild-mannered, charismatic joy, and lastly, P, my sweet, chubb-a-lub daughter who will soon be 5 months.  My husband, N,  is a truck driver who is gone quite frequently.  So, I've learned to adapt to being alone with my brood a majority of the time, and tackling the life's events as a singleton.  Women, you HAVE the power to do it alone...there are many pitfalls out there, but you shall overcome!  Haha, how ridiculous did that sound...oh well.  I'll write more tomorrow!  = )

No comments:

Post a Comment